Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried replacing a loaner RV082 V2 with an RV042 V3 router with firmware 4.0.4.02. All worked well, including the site to site VPN. However, in spite of the fact that I have ports 443 and 4125 forwarded to the server (192.168.2.10), we are unab...

I need to set up a VPN with another company, however they are using our private IP segment on their network. They are trying to reach a specific server on our network 192.168.???.204  They want me to use 10.175.???.47.  I not sure how to translate th...

Hi there,I've put in an SRP-527W for a client and got it working fine. However, it's not connecting using the 5 static IP addresses BT gave me. Where do i input the 5 static IP's on the router that it should connect using?Thanks,Josh

I went through the install procedure outlined in the ProtectLink Gateway install manual and i activated the ProtectLink Web product through Trend Micro (which shows up through their web site as a registered product to me). It still doesn't show up as...

jkrell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm messing with the "Advanced DHCP Configuration" on my RV120W (192.168.11.1)Current settings:Automatic Configuration DownloadTFTP Server and Configuration File (Option 66/160 & 67): EnabledTFTP Server TypeIP AddressTTP Server IP192.168.11.25I have...