Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR1002-HX Energy Star certification?

scott.bridges
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Due to some paperwork requirements, I am looking for any documentation stating what the ASR1002-HX Energy Star or EPEAT certification's are.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-1000-series-aggregation-services-routers/datasheet-c78-731632.html#Orderinginformation

Just above the Ordering Info I see EMC Standards and Safety Standards, but I do not see anything about Energy Star.

Does anyone have a link stating this?  Most other platforms have this listed on the datasheet.

Thanks for any info

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is 3rd material that benchmarked this device, attached some PDF which may help you

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you for the 3rd party material, BB.  Should I assume that since a 3rd party ran the tests, that there is no Energy Star Certification for the ASR1000 platform?

Thanks again.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
hould I assume that since a 3rd party ran the tests, that there is no Energy Star Certification for the ASR1000 platform?

No i did not mean by that, i have provided the information what i know, so you can wait for others  to comment and get you right direction.

or contact your Local cisco partner who can help you.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card