cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSH not connecting

I have the following loopback interface in one of my equipments: interface Loopback0 ip address 10.107.255.5 255.255.255.255 Also I have this in the equipment: access-list 22 remark ****** VTY Access ACL ******access-list 22 permit 10.107.34.72acc...

Resolved! Adding Access List

I'm trying to an entry to a access list as follows: access-list 22 permit 10.154.5.21 After I run a sh run | i access-list 22 it doesn't show the access list entry i just addded access-list 22 remark ****** VTY Access ACL ******access-list 22 pe...

Hi, Just want to know how to form ecmp in the below topology. --- R1 --- AS100 --- R2 --- AS 200 --- R3 --- AS100 --- R4 --- Here in my topology EBGP between R1 -- R2 and R3 --- R4. IBGP between R2 --- R3. I am trying to redistribute same route fr...

Hello experts, Without crypto GRE VPN tunnel is up ....but once i add the crypto to tunnel then it goes offline. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Remote:---...

Hi, We need to extend a vlan to be exist with the same subnet on a remote site I know it could be done using OTV with either Nexus or ASR I need to know if there is another way to do this without these high cost boxes ? We have a Layer 3 WAN connec...

Good afternoon, I've got a GNS3 project where I've got RT01/RT02 forming an OSPF adjacency with HOUSTON.  RT01/RT02 then connect to CPE01/CPE02 where the routes are redistributing via RIPv2. RT01 is receiving the RIP routes via CPE01/CPE02; there is ...

davem1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here I can't able to get ping from one user end device to another user end device...but able to get ping on router attached on another side  r1- ip addr 12.0.0.1 fa 0/0 S.M. /8       ip addr 10.0.0.10 fa 0/1 S.M. /8       no shut down command for rou...

Hello, my scenario Lisp Site connected to Internet and GetVPN. This Lisp Site has also an IPsec IKEv1 tunnel bound. Lisp in generell is working without any problems. The IKEv1 tunnel is also working without any problems (phase 1 and phase 2 active a...

Resolved! trunking and bpdu

Consider three switches two of them are connected as trunk link back to back and third switch two connections going to each of the other two switches. will there be a loop?

liju1488 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes