cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  We have a NX7K with two connections(e5/9 and e6/9) to our ISP. We use eBGP peering the two interfaces with the ISP. We tried to implement an iACL to deny ssh and snmp ingress traffic from out ISP to the NX7K but after implementing the iACL w...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 vlans on a l3 switch e.g vlan 1-5. running hosts as a multi tenenancy. I want to let vlan 1 access all the hosts on all the vlan but I do not want vlans 2,3 4,and 5  to be able to acces any hosts excpept on their own vlan. I have looked at A...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm starting with OSPFv3 and IPv6 and I've been having some troubles. I've been using packet tracer version 6.0.1.0011 and I've been having some problems with a configuration in ospfv3. I have 5 routers Cisco 2901 with the version 15.1 on it,...

I have an OSPF deployment (small) with 2 routers each router has 2 feeds to 2 switches and each router has 2 BGP feeds to 2 Carrier routers. If we disable our primary router feed, Incoming traffic from the carrier falls over perfectly but we cannot m...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS

Hi there, Thanks for reading. I'm implementing a QoS policy beginning with a pair of sites.  I can abide a blip but not a full-on outage or reboot.  I'm wondering about the impact of the service-policy on an interface. Here's what i'm doing: class-m...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the Cisco IP Communicator softphone [v 8.6.5.0; CDP Driver v1.0(0.2); Voice engine v3.5.0.0] though my company.  One of the Preferences is no longer saving; "Bring to front on active call" and did before.  The only software upgrade has bee...

Resolved! CISCO C4507R+E

Hi, Can i apply traffic shaper to limit a vlan into my swich (CISCO C4507R+E)? Best regards,

aamer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm deploying a perojet and I have two cisco 2921/k9 routers with IP base. On the first I have my first link in Fiber optics (in FE), on the second router I have the second link wimax, when configuring, to make the switch between the two links i...

Hi Have a VPLS service (a Layer 2  virtual-cct) from BT in the UK. It is an FTTC presentation over a PSTN line, not the usual Ethernet presentation. Looked at various articles and the usual story, no exact fit for our case and facts in one article se...

iswift by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attached is the basic diagram of our scenario here.  EIGRP is fully deployed throughout the network.  If the link between corpcoresw01 and XO Router-Dallas goes down, it will bring up a VPN between the 2 firewalls (Cisco 5520's- IPSEC).  Once the VPN...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card