cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Trying to pick up some networking from the past and I'm running into an issue.I have a router that can successfully ping the outside world and behind the router I have a PC that can ping the internal and external interfaces of the router...

brophy.n by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Techies,I have a router and it has 2 interfaces. Inside interface and outside interface. Gi0/0 is outside, Gi0/1 is inside. From outside I would like to give access to all only on port 445. but after giving 101 ACL, I am loosing access from inside...

Hi guys, need help, I type the logging history and this error show up.What does this mean?Syslog History Table:1 maximum table entries,saving level warnings or higher 30190 messages ignored, 0 dropped, 0 recursion drops 1776 table entries flushed SNM...

We have a Cisco ASA spoke and hub configuration for VPN access where a main 5510 is the hub for about 80 5505's.  In the past, with some ISPs we had to make the following changes: sysopt connection tcpmss 1260crypto ipsec df-bit clear-df outside I go...

Ipsec tunnel between 2951 and RV110w: crypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes authentication pre-share group 2 lifetime 3600crypto isakmp key MEGAKEY address 93.73.*.*   !!crypto ipsec transform-set COMPANY-TRSET esp-aes esp-sha-hmac  mode tunnel!!crypto ips...

One of our ME3600 units has developed a problem where we would lose IPv6 Neighbours and OSPFv3 neighbours, followed by the device not passing MPLS traffic. IPv4 traffic suffering bad packet loss.I discovered that devices attached to the Gigabit ports...

Problem)I have WS-SUP720-3B and compact flash.Using the compact flash adaptor, I did boot SUP.However, continuously entered rommon mode. Steps below)First of all, I inserted another compact flash into the disk0:and then entered boot disk0:s72033-ipse...

We had a bad WAAS module at one of our locations. I built a quick test lab at our corporate office with similar hardware (2821,3560). I've enabled ftp via 'inetd enable ftp' on the WAAS module on the test router (2821).The host computer I'm connected...