cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I’ve a generic multicast question.Let’s say I’ve two different source sending different multicast traffic over the same multicast group, how can I solve the problem for a customer receiver ?S1=1.1.1.1      G1=224.1.1.1S2=2.2.2.2      G2=224.1.1.1C...

I want the below routers to work as ACTIVE & STANDBY  ,The 2 routers share the same configuration  ( automaticaly ) When active is defected shutdown the standby works as active  Existing  router :- cisco2811-v    + VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1 New added router :...

MMoharam1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two routers that has a static route configured for the LAN side which re-distributes via BGP to the WAN. One of the routers does not have anything connected to LAN subnet/ interface. Other one is live. Will this create a routing conflict in th...

We have a MPLS WAN connecting our offices from our Service Provider. Our Head Office has a larger 50Mbps pipe and a remote office has 2 separate 2Mbps links (lets call them link1 and link2). Right now all traffic only goes over Link1 at the remote of...

arell1234 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCould you please help me to configure cisco router's static routing like this one from juniper router.set routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 next-hop 10.xx.10.xset routing-options static route 0.0.0.0/0 qualified-next-hop 10.xx.20.x preference ...

shmark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dea Friends,I have two offices ,one is branch office and other is head office.Two MPLS link is connected with each other,One link is always back up when other link is goes down .In running time only one link is working other  as a standby but i want ...

Dear I have a CIsco CGS2520 switch I want to configure external alarm in it for relay I have entered the following commands in global config mode  alarm relay-mode negativealarm facility power-supply rps relay major After that I have connected the al...

Hi Guys,I've trying updating a 7609 cisco router, my actual image that is working is "c7600s72033-advipservices-mz.122-33.SRB5" and I would like to update to "c7600s72033-adventerprisek9-mz.122-33.SRC2". I've followed all the steps to update but when...

Hi All,Greetings.....Can anyone help me  for below query.?In India, t is possible to configure EIGRP on MPLS topology.   Regards,Nidhin Chandran  

Dear All,Can you give some idea about this: when entering command "show ip route" the output is as the following. Why  46.1.1.4 is chosen as default route instead of 36.1.1.3 ? Thank you R6#sh ip routeGateway of last resort is 46.1.1.4 to network 0.0...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have one router which running on EIGRP and having  two ISP link  which s connected to the same Router.Is it possible to configure Redundancy(Active/stand by) on this Router ?.Anyone please explain with sample Configuration.  Many Thanks,Nidh...

Hi All - I need your help to understand the Burst value in the Rate-LimitExample: rate-limit input access-group 101 20000000 24000 32000I understand the above configuration limit the traffic to 20Mbps. How to calculate the Burst-Normal (as per exampl...

Hi All,Can you please any one help me in below question. How many routers can connect back to back .(for example: i have 250  Routers which is connected one to second , second to third , third to fourth etc.PC-A which is connected to first Router and...