cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am studying for my CCIE lab using Narbiks Advanced Workbook Vol4 and during the EIGRP router topology setup he says "F0/0 interface of BB1 and R1 should be configured in VLAN 11".I am unsure of how to assign a router port to a VLAN. Is he talking a...

Hi to Everybody,Just would like to understand what is involved behind a SPF re-calculation. Does SPF calculation involves the establishment of a new adjacencies with it`s neighbor and a generation of a new ip ospf database. I really never could under...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need words of wisdom for those cisco guru's that have been in this game longer than me..... (please)I have inherited support of cisco kit across a few sites, most of my sites have a single core stack with 3750's running as a stack. Some route acros...

paulsmee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,So, let's say I have an ISR G1 router, and a Lan-to-Lan IPSec tunnel built. On the outside interface(WAN) I have an MTU of 1260, with the 'ip mtu 1260' command. Now if I put this command in, the max IPSec (ESP) packet will be 58 bytes, and w...

Hi, For our main site and each remote site we have an MPLS circuit on one router plus an Internet circuit with a VPN tunnel for backup on a different router. I was wondering if there was a way to create performance metrics with an IP SLA and have the...

Hi  What is the principal reason therefore occurs DHCP conflicts??? Is very continuos the problems with DHCP conflicts, all day I need clean the conflicts Regards

Hi , we have router A with an ISP linkwe have router B with MPLS linkHSRP is active between the 2Router are peered with OSPF They talk over native vlan.Internet must go out through the ISP linkinternal traffic must go out through the MPLSThe traffic ...

I'm looking for an solution to carry IP over an RS232 WAN.  I have a couple radios that only carry RS232.  I need to get two IP enabled devices to talk over the RS232 radios.  Any solutions?  I see a lot of solutions for RS232 over IP, not the other ...

Hello, I have a big problems with a cisco router 881,the connection works correctly when nobody use the networks(ping works on every computer) but when people working the connection gone every 5 minutes and comes back after 30 secondsPlease help me. ...

Mohaax9999 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL Question

Hello, I'm trying to do the following scenario. I have a device inside our network that I only want to be able to talk to one specific public IP address outside our network. We use do use NAT so setting up a basic extended ACL is a little tricky for ...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Wonder if anyone can help? I have a WAN CE router running ebgp to a provider MPLS network PE router. The CE router is runnng iBGP to a core switch. The core switch also has point to point links to a DC( running ebgp), which has a connectio...

r.gasper by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with connecting my router 2800 to another router 2800. Both routers only have one interface FastEthernet 0/0 available, the other one os allready taken. This part is simple I put the ips on both interfaces and the connect to each...

MataKiera by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card