cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting multiple BRI ISDN lines to single PRI ISDN line through legacy DDR ??

I want to connect a PRI ISDN line to multiple BRI ISDN lines as a backup route. The PRI line is present at the server, all the clients have a BRI line. I want to connect them together as a backup route to the server using Legacy DDR routing on ISDN. Please help me with this configuration. I have my head all messed up in this.

The configuration that i have tried as of now is that i have created a dialer interface at the PRI called dialer 1. I have assigned an ip address to the dialer interface put it in dialer-group 1 and have put the E1 line interface i.e. S1/0:15 in dialer rotary group 1. I have encapsulated them with ppp and used dialer maps on the dialer interfaces. same thing i have done at the client side i.e BRi interface. I am still unable to ping the connection. please help

Thanks in advance...

ujjwal

2 Replies 2

ajay chauhan
Level 7
Level 7

Do you have trouble with connecting ISDN or routing ?

I am having trouble connecting the ISDN lines together using legacy DDR. Please help ......

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco