cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Stencil for 2960-L

jws1986
Level 1
Level 1

We are in the middle of a network refresh for our business. I was going to update our existing topology's for our new switches. We have several models of the 2960 line, however after downloading the stencils for 2960 I do not see the specific models we need. Could you please direct me to where I can download these, or how I can get them created? Attached is a picture of the front of this model. The color is different than other models. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

WS-C2960L-24PS-LL
WS-C2960L-48PS-LL

7 Replies 7

jws1986
Level 1
Level 1

Are these boards active? I was told by your TAC team this is how to request new stencils. If this is not the correct way could someone please advise?

jws1986
Level 1
Level 1

Is there anyone that can assist with this?

Pls see if that helps

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

@Ratheesh Kumar wrote:

Pls see if that helps

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

Yes Rash, thank you so much! This is perfect. Do you happen to have one for the 48 port as well?

Is it possible to get one for the same switch only a 48 port? It would help me out tremendously. Thank you,

Can you tell me where I can get a Stencil for a WS-2960L-8TS-LL. I do not see them in the 2960L Stencil file on Cisco download site. The only 2960L stencil in that file is the rear of a 19" rack mount switch and the one I have is only 11 inches wide. 

May not be needed, but since I had to do a re-design and there were alot of this type, I made a quick effort from scratch for my purposes, I am no expert, but I will add to the cause.

If people don't want the rack ears, just ungroup once, delete the background.

I named them simploy 8, 16, 24, 48 TS and PS (POE) include some back versions for normal and compact form factor

They are I think to scale-ish, I used mm sorry about that, one issue I think there is the text at the far right doesnt shrink properly, but I don7t know how to fix that. maybe someone than me can, as I said, I made them for my purposes.   

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card