cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I noticed a very high bad hop count on our 9407. When I run debug ip error, the bulk of the errors are from dispose ip.hopcount on multicast addresses. Ie, 224.0.0.2, .5, .102.We have suspected a routing loop in the network for some time now. However...

mury by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, i am trying to generate a key in ripv2 but  Whenever I want to enable rip this message comes out R1(config-if)#ip rip authentication key-chain cisco                        ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. can someone help me please to ...

obadah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having issues with changing the cost of a learned ospf route. the route map pics up the route but the set metric command isnt working. Am I missing something? ip prefix-list DEFAULT_ROUTE seq 5 permit 0.0.0.0/0route-map test permit 10match ip addr...

Samuel by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have a client that is installing Palo Alto firewalls.Currently, internal routing is all EIGRP so the plan is to setup OSPF on the 3 devices that will peer with the firewall and export routes from EIGRP to OSPF and vice versa.  The firewall will onl...

CNMatt by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have the following nat configured it was working very well, suddenly it's not working anymore. ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.4.117 7000 195.112.197.10 7000 extendable i can telnet on the internal IP 192.168.4.117 on 7000 but cannot telnet...

Hi all, I am trying to set up a network to have a ring topology for redundancy. Without it being a ring, the layout is simple; just switches with fiber links and it's just one big network. But once I close the ring, things obviously get more complica...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card