Helpful
Replies

routing and natting configration assistance

AHMADJ
Level 1
Level 1

NETWORK DIAGRAM.jpg

dears 

can you support me by providing your comments on the below-planned design and share the configuration template? attached the networrk diagram:

below requirements to be achieved in configration

1-connect bANK BRANCH IP CAMERAS via IT BRANCH router to reach HQ router(in order to connect to MPLS router).

2-connect HQ IP CAMERAS TO BE RCHABLE VIA IT BRANCH router

3- i dont want HQ cameras to be seeen and accessed by Bank branch and vice versa

4-i want ip camera in bank branch ip to be natted toward MPLS router(TO be configured to nat 172.16.x.x to 10.15.x.x)
5-i want traffic coming from private cloud to be natted to IP cameras ip addresses in HQ ((TO be configured to nat 172.16.x.x to 10.15.x.x"'))

1 Reply 1

Hello
The network translation of Bank Branch, IT office and cloud shouldnt be a problem to do howerver
before this can you confirm the network adddressing for, as looking at your diagram they cannot be in the same subnet

Bank Branch - 172.16.X.X
IP Office - 172.16.X.X

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card