cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV160W Router Firmware Upgrade Problem

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I tried to upgrade the RV160W firmware but it doesn't finish its upgrade and remains in Diag all the time, any solution?

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If possible provide screenshot(s) or console-log(s) of the events you are observing.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

actualizacion rv160w.png

That's it and it doesn't go forward for 2 days

-         Have a factory reset of the RV , then try to upgrade again , (restore the configuration afterwards)

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

It's the same

- Contact Cisco for help : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

M.

Translator
Community Manager
Community Manager

actualizacion rv160w2.png

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card