cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need assistance to download 2821 ISR router IOS image

We plan to upgrade IOS image in cisco 2821 ISR router.The image running currently is 12.4(24)T4 and this image was released in 2011 (or maybe earlier). So my guess is newer image might have been released for this model as Cisco site shows that End-of...

vikram4 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cat8000v - Network Stack (Essentials / Advantage) support ?

Hi Team,What is the correct support option(s) to choose to ensure we have technical support coverage for both the Network and DNA SW stacks ?From the various documentation I have seen, it alludes to the fact that the DNA subscription licensing includ...

sld by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router multiple interfaces

Need to know the best way to route multiple interfaces. I have a router with 4 interfaces one outside and three inside. 100.100.100.1 outside wan internet interface10.1.1.1 inside lan interface10.1.2.1 inside lan interface 10.1.3.1 inside lan interfa...

compiled by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IR829 Cellular Router Repeating Message

I have a Cisco 829 cellular router that has the following message repeating.  I have tried a couple of fixes I Googled but no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. *Mar 29 14:07:19.997: %CELLULAR-2-MODEM_DOWN: Cellular0/0 modem is now DOWN.*M...

Resolved! Securing ISR 4331 with CUBE

Hi, I'm new with ISR 4331 + CUBE. Everybody from outside has access to the webui , ssh, telnet. How can I unbind the Services from the outside interface ?Port 80, 443, 22, 23 is open. All traffic from inside should have access to outside.CUBE  (SIP, ...

SMW by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! s-2-s vpn

HelloTrying to enable vpn on remote peers but i didn't see any logs in the debug, seems i have issue in my routing or vpn config.Need your suggestion to make it work. Below mentioned the topology details R2#sh run | sec crypto | access-listcrypto isa...

vpn.jpg
feroz syed by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCNA pdf certification recover help please

Hi, i passed my CCNA certification exam on march 3 2013, i ordered my CCNA printable certificate through email, and cisco sent me a mail in which there were a url where i can download the certificate, now 2 days ago my hard disk crashed and i lost al...

Resolved! recommendations on WAN technologies

Hello, Can someone please recommend me a book(s) focused on WAN technologies?I'd like to read more about the Metro Ethernet, MPLS and SD-WAN (and how BGP fits here), and I'd like something to explain the differences between these technologies, and wh...

Resolved! Netflow on ASR 920 issue

Hello Folks! I'm replacing my router from ISR 4431 to ASR 920 and the netflow is not working, actually there are other commands as well. Netflow, when I try to apply the config into the interface shows the following msg:RT01(config-if)# ip flow monit...

vpn tunnel site to site always disconnect

hi all  my network:  ISP --- ASA5516---ISR 2911 router --- 2960 switch ---2960 switch  i have ASA5516-FTD-K9 and im using site to site vpn ikev2 (ipsec) , the tunnel always going down after several days untili change an option then it back up again t...

BGP route Manipulation

Hello Guys, Here is the design and the objective:- We have R1,R2 and R3 all connected via a core switch and from R3-R1 there is iBGP and from R3 to R2 there is iBGP too, now from LAN side the traffic goes to R3 always via VRRP. R2 and R1 both have an...