Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340W - SSL VPN together with site-to-site VPN

nitefly
Level 1
Level 1

Hi community,

I read serveral posts in the community but did not find exactly the same setup I have:

We have our Headquarter (192.168.115.0/24) and our branch (192.168.116.0/24) connected via IPSEC site-to-site tunnel. At both sites a FritzBox holds the PPPoE connection to the internet. Behind the FritzBox there is a cisco RV340W on each site.

VPN.pngThe site-to-site tunnel works perfectly.

Now we setup a SSL VPN policy on our cisco in the headuarter for home office users to connect via cisco anyconnect. Users can successfully connect via anyconnect and they have access to headquarters subnet 192.168.115.0/24. But  they are not able to access our branch subnet 192.168.116.0/24.

Is there an option/possibility in RV340W to get the anyconnect traffic routed to the branch via existing site-to-site tunnel?

Thanks in advance

Rainer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

192.168.2.x network should be part of site to site VPN for them to access remote site.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

192.168.2.x network should be part of site to site VPN for them to access remote site.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi balaji.bandi,

thanks for your quick answer. According to your recommendation I changed the SSL VPN IP subnet to 192.168.113.0/24 and changed the site-to-site VPN subnet on both sides to 192.168.113.0/22. With success! I am now able to reach our branch office!

Thank you so much!

BR

Rainer

Hello,

I do not have access to RV340s, but I think you need to add the 192.168.2.0 network to the Local Group on the headquarters router, and to the Remote Group on the Branch router. 

Check the linked document below (steps 14 thru 18 for the Local Group (Local Router) an steps 21 thru 22 for the Remote Group (Remote Router)...

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5513-configure-a-site-to-site-virtual-private-network-vpn-connect.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card