Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sum of all bandwidth guarantees can not be greater than port shape rate

Espero que me puedan ayudar:

- tengo la configuración (config OK interface policy..) cuya configuración funciona y esta politica se aplica a las interfaces y funciona correctamente.

- cuando cambio el average shape (de 288000 a 256000) en la política. Esta política la aplico a la subinterface GigabitEthernet1/1/6.110765 se aplica correctamente y funciona. Sin embargo cuando la quiero aplicar a la subinterface GigabitEthernet2/1/6.101187, no me permite hacerlo y sale un mensaje: % sum of bandwidth ..... (vease archivo config issue policy....)

- envío un show run de  todas las subinterfaces de la G1/1 y G2/1, así también los show policy interfaces de las subinterfaces y show version.

espero que me puedn ayudar a resolver porque es que me sale este mensaje y que debo hacer par poder aplicar la politica.

gracias

1 Reply 1

Hope you can help:

- I have the setup (config OK interface policy ..) whose configuration functions and this policy applies to both interfaces and working properly.

- When i change the "average shape" (from 288000 to 256000) in the policy. This policy is applied to the subinterface GigabitEthernet1/1/6.110765 applied correctly and works. However, when I applied to the subinterface GigabitEthernet2/1/6.101187, and do not let me set and  appear this message:% sum of bandwidth ..... (see policy config issue ....)

- attached are: show run all subinterfaces of the G1 / 1 and G2 / 1, so the show policy interfaces and subinterfaces show version.

I hope you can help me to solve it about this error message. and What should I do to implement this policy?

thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card