cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Support for multiple inbound IP addresses?

MartinGuptill
Level 1
Level 1

My venerable NetGear router/firewall has died and I'm looking for a replacement. My ISP connection includes a /29 subnet, so I have over a dozen inbound IP addresses available to me. I need a router that will support that kind of configuration, obviously with NAT routing to any one of a dozen servers on my network. (This is actually the main development and support network for a software development company).

I've been looking at the RV3xx series, but the on-line documentation doesn't seem to explicitly say that they support what I need. Can anyone confirm if they'll do what I need?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this thread :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/support-for-multiple-inbound-ip-addresses/m-p/4491055

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you so much for sharing this thread url which solved my issue if you didn't share it here and if I didn't see this first then definitely I am going to create a new one thread on this issue.

Jason Farnandez gb whatsapp
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card