cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, doing a school project with Cisco Packet Tracer, as one of the project requirements states the need of a IPsec VPN Tunnel between Branch and HQ network side where the devices can ping one another and the ISP router acts as a pass-through and has ...

Jin224 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Situation 1:-When PE-1, PE-2 PE-4 are using same RD for the same customer VRF :-(All are having RD 1:1)========================================================================================================PE-4 is importing all routes(from PE-1 a...

PVT.PNG

Hello everybodyI'm planning to upgrade my ASR-903 Dual RP Routers.The update is from 15.6 (2) SP2 to 17.3 (3) SPA.Do you think I have to install 16 first?This is the show version and the show platform. XXXXXXXX#sh ver Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 0...

vin.marco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, a customer ask me, how is the heat dissipation from the CISCO ISR4331-V/K9. I don't find it in the data sheet. Could help me someone?Any Quick Reply will be appreciated. Thanks a lotFabian

Fabian_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm a bit new to QoS.I have a Cisco 2801 router with IOS version 12.4(3e).The F0/0 interface is connected to the LAN (inside network) and the F0/1 interface is connected to the outside WAN, which is a symmetrical 2 Mbps line.We have 3 ...

netsyspro by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,The following config is working flawlessly in a C886VA but in a C1111-8P and IOS XE 16 (or even 17) I experiencing a very strange issue.  My bridged interface (now BDI2) seems that is never executing the authentication commands (authentica...

leosoft by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Why does ip route advertisement from GRE tunnel take precedence over physical interface? I am trying to understand the concept. Once GRE tunnel is enabled, routing will be via the tunnel instead of the physical interface.Router B is advertising the 1...

rakuten02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In the process of getting a new MPLS circuit to one of our customers, I was informed the provider would deliver it in Fiber, SC connector.  Looking at SFPs available to my ISR 4431 at the customer site, i see only SFPs with LC connectors, so ...

fabio1984 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please check the network diagram. I have configured BGP on all the routers are R1 and R3 & R3 and R4 are the neighbor of each other.Configured Loopback in all the routers and advertise in BGP. When I am executing command sh ip bgp , getting Routes ...

BGP ISSUE.PNG Capture.PNG