cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm a sysadmin tasked with finding a managed service provider or networking contractor to build out our new colo space networking. I'm hoping to get some input to make sure I don't sound like an idiot when contacting them about this, and to make sure...

iamhamidd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a homelab running Debian. I connect to it via Wireguard. I would like to forward non-local http traffic through to NordVPN from the server. This way I can use my home server vpn accessing local resources while also gaining the benefits of an e...

Hi guys, I am looking for new cisco router that will take place of ISR 3925.I will need more than 700 mb encryption throughput(3925 has only 250 mb), router should support dmvpn and for future capable , the router should support SDWAN.I will use this...

Hello friends, I'm currently having difficulties setting up the routing tables of my routers and would like some insight from the community. Below are the details. I'm communicating Site A with Site B through a VPN Tunnel, using a couple of RV042G Ci...

joeac by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi So i am runing a IR809 Router, Cisco IOS Software, ir800 Software (ir800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.9(3)M1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) And when i try to upgrade the firmware i get this problem.#bundle install flash:ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Any reason why the show logging timestamps are not on the order? The timings of the logs are not in order. These logs were captured at 16:21, but why do 15:21 appear on the logs? Sep 30 16:21:33.967 BST: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on...

Hello Folks,I have a router ISR 4431 with built-in interfaces and  NIM-ES2-8-P Cisco 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch.The problem is with nat translation for fo vlan 55 and vlan 66. I can ping from computers in 192.168.66.0/24 or 192.168.55.0/24 to 192...

Hi Everyone,  I'm having an issue with our Multihoming setup, whenever ISP 1 goes down. It affects ISP 2 as well, meaning both links are down.  I checked with the provider and they told me that there is an inconsistent route from CE, whenever the tra...

Sample Diagram.JPG
mudvayne15 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am almost done, I configured SSH and console to all of the Switchs/Router,After advertising the network of the Switchs all of the Routing table in R6 switched from O (OSPF) to B (BGP)it appears that the problem is with the routing table of R6,ill b...

Untitled.png

Hi all,I'm migrating configuration from an old Cisco switch to a new SG350XIn the old configuration I've some ACL to control the access via telnet/sshOne of them: access-list 25 permit 172.20.0.0 0.0.255.31 the sintax for the new switch require: acce...

giuse63 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello communityIs it possible to transfer netbios from vlan to vlan with the sg350 series.Situation:SG350-28MP as (Layer3) to two SG350-10MP as (Layer2)There are 5 VLans with active DHCP on the SG350-28MP Layer3.Core Layer3 IP: 10.26.1.254/24Access S...

ukb by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way for the physical switch to trip like a breaker and shut the power down to this device?  To my knowledge you can physically flip the switch from on to off or remotely power it down correct?

fhensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I came across an error during one of my exams for a OSPF SIM.  I kept getting the error message "%OSPF-4-NORTRID: OSPF Process 1 cannot start.  There must be at least one "up" IP interface, for OSPF to use as router ID"I checked all the interfaces, a...

Evan Ray by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am still a student and fairly new at this stuff. I am configuring a Cisco 2690 switch to practice against. It is plugged up via the console cable to my computer and I am using SCREEN to configure it. I have reset it to factory setti...