Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TLOC-Extension Not Working?

My setup is two cEdges running VRRP. In my scenario,cEdge01 is Master and has two ISPs connected to it. cEdge02 is Standby and has one ISP connected to it. Each TLOC-X has it's one cable, so three cables connecting between the cEdges. All vManaged. Ok

So TLOC-X is fully configured, I see three control connections on both cEdges.

For tshooting purposes and to make sure it works, I disconnect ISP 1 and 2 for cEdge01, hosts don't have internet anymore. Why isn't the traffic going over TLOC-X for ISP3?

I called TAC and he's not seeing anything and confirmed all config is good. I'm going to tshoot with him when I can disconnect the ISPs again, but that's not until later next week. 

Has anyone ran into this issue?

I also have ZBFW enabled. Could this be a factor? TAC didn't think so.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So I ended up working with TAC on this and to get it working, I had to enter a default route pointing to the IP of the TLOC interface on cEdge02. Although this does make sense and I did think about adding it but it was not a command listed or mentioned on the documentation unfortunately.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

where is this test conducting? from behind FW?

from the router ISP3 connected should be able to have connectivity? has this been verified.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

The firewall and router is the cEdges. There is no separate devices.

There is no issue with ISP3. It has full connectivity if I make cEdge02 the Master.

So I ended up working with TAC on this and to get it working, I had to enter a default route pointing to the IP of the TLOC interface on cEdge02. Although this does make sense and I did think about adding it but it was not a command listed or mentioned on the documentation unfortunately.  

I had the same problem but even with static default routes pointing to the other vEdge doesn't work.

I would like to extend biz-internet connection from vEdge60 to vEdge61 but not sure why is it not working and am i missing something? Thanks in advanced!
vEdge60 interface ge0/0 connects to biz-internet
vEdge61 interface ge0/0 connects to mpls
Both are connected to each other over interface ge0/2

KennethGoh_0-1688618146874.png

As shown below, i am not seeing biz-internet

KennethGoh_3-1688618146816.png

Please, open new topic with details and continuing to discuss there.

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: