Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage can not push the template to WAN Edge Device

dungnt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have built the controller on-prem for lab. In the ver 20.3 everything is ok but when I upgrade vManage to 20.6, I can not push the template to WAN Edge Device, the error code is below:

Server error: no registration found for callpoint vmanage-bfd-servicepoint/service_create of type=external

At first I think this is because the version 20.6 but when I upgrade to 20.6 it dont solve the problem. Anyone can help pls?

5 Replies 5

dungnt
Level 1
Level 1

manuelosorio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @dungnt 

I think 20.6.1.1 have a bug.  Something similar happened to this colleague.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/sd-wan-and-cloud-networking/server-error-no-registration-found-for-callpoint-vmanage-bfd/td-p/4484505

Do you have which version  20.6.1.1 or 20.6.3?

The version suggested by cisco is the 20.6.3.

Thanks @manuelosorio

At first I upgrade from 20.3.5 to 20.6.3 and the error happened. I think it might be the bug of 20.6 then I continue to upgrade to 20.8.1, the error is still happened. I dont know if it is because the version of vManage or sth else

fcbob2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , 
20.6.3 got some bug where we were facing issue too. 
Raise a TAC case and they can provide u a temporary patch which will fix your issue. We have testing this today with the support of TAC engineer. 
Cisco is yet to release new version 20.6.3.1 probably by end of this month.

Regards,

fcbob1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Cisco released 20.6.3.1 version to mitigate this bug issue. Also they have made it Starred Release. 

We have tested this in our lab and can confirm that it does fix the issue. Just upgrade the vManage, re-push the device template and all sorted.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: