Views
Helpful
Comments
sam saeed
Level 1
Level 1

hey guys,

I hope everyone doing alright today.

Today i will be showing you how to fix romman issue on ASA5525. Im going to link my
youtube video on how to fix the romman issue. Dont forget to like my video and
subscribe to my channel for more videos>

youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln3KtEv_pPI

How to fix romman issue on ASA5525

Here is step by step on how to fix the romman issue on ASA5525:

step1: if your firewall ASA5525 boot to the romman on the first boot that mean the
firewall you running is running through issue.

step2: as you see in the video the amaber light led on the alarm not because the firewall
was on romman, but the unit was running through hardware issue. It can be the
powersupply, fan, memory ......etc.

step3: on the romman type in "boot flash" or just "boot" to boot the software that
ASA5525 running.

step4: after you were able to boot to the ASA type in "enable" and press "enter" twice to
enter to the ASA console as defult.

step5: check your show version by typing in this command "show Ver" or "show
version" to see if the config register was configured to the right register or not. The
config resgister should be registered under this "0x1".

step6:If the config register showing something else other the "0x1" you need to change
it to "0x1".
step7: save the configuration by typing in this command "wr" or "write" then reload .

If you follow all the steps above then you shouldnt have any issue to boot the ASA5525
normally .

If you saw this video was helpfull to you please like, share, comment and subscribe to
my channel.

i hope you guys have a wonderful day .

kind and regards

Sam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: