Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Sabah Kadir
Community Manager
Community Manager

With the Cisco AI Assistant for Security, Cisco makes firewall management simpler than ever - leveraging AI to speed up admins' abilities to identify, troubleshoot, and optimize complex policy environments. Read more about Cisco AI Assistant for Security from SVP & Chief Product Officer for Cisco Security Business Group, Raj Chopra.  

5 Comments
gobregon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is awesome!

ativadore
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco AI Assistant for Security Streamlines Firewall Management

The days of battling complex firewall configurations and troubleshooting network security issues manually are numbered. Cisco has introduced the AI Assistant for Security, a revolutionary tool that leverages artificial intelligence to simplify firewall management and empower security teams.

What is the Cisco AI Assistant for Security?

It's a virtual assistant specifically designed for network security professionals. Powered by advanced AI and machine learning algorithms, the assistant helps admins:

• Identify security threats faster: Analyze network traffic and logs to proactively detect anomalies and potential security breaches.
  • Troubleshoot issues efficiently: Diagnose firewall configuration errors and performance bottlenecks with pinpoint accuracy.
  • Optimize security policies: Automatically suggest and implement optimal firewall rules, ensuring comprehensive protection without compromising performance.
DeepankarMitra
Level 1
Level 1

What all AI assist can do in the Cybersecurity space for Threat Hunting then do check this blog post - Cybersecurity use cases of AI assist for Threat Hunting - Cisco Community

Daniel Baloch
Level 1
Level 1

No doubt, Cisco AI Assistant for Security is a game-changer in firewall management, simplifying complex policy environments. By harnessing AI, it significantly speeds up administrators' ability to identify, troubleshoot, and optimize network security policies. Raj Chopra, SVP & Chief Product Officer for Cisco Security Business Group, highlights its innovative approach, demonstrating Cisco's commitment to advancing cybersecurity solutions. This tool not only enhances efficiency but also bolsters security posture, making it a valuable asset for any organization prioritizing robust digital defense.

gordondave
Level 1
Level 1

I am confuse, I am a newbie and want to find solution for my wordpress site's security. Can I find the information here?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: