Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Experts I have a question.  What is the configuration on Nexus 5500 for Veth interfaces which associates VNIC on a C-series .I want to understand the following. 1) How do you associate a Veth interface on Nexus 5500 to a down stream physical interfac...

ranjeetba by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a hard time wrapping my head around the difference and particulars of Adapter FEX and VM-FEX.I come from the networking side of the house and not the visualization so my misunderstanding may be on the vert side.Lets use this diagram for refere...

Hi,We seem to have a multicast issue on Nexus switches. We have a server that can send a multicast packet to 224.0.0.150 that is received and replied to by a client. But if the same server sends the multicast packet to the address 228.8.8.9 or 228.8....

Hi All.I had an HSRP flapp on a N5K, which belongs to one of my customers.It might or might not relate to an interface being down on one of the HSRP switches, however I have received this log messege:N5K-NSR-B %HSRP_ENGINE-6-GRPSTATECHANGE: Interface...

Dimafo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 FEX 2248, 1st fex  connecting to Nk1 and 2nd to Nk2 1) How to achieve active/active links for a  windows server with NIC Teaming ?2) If i configure VPC on the NK7s and connect the server to 1st and 2nd FEX can i achieve this ? Thanks in ad...