Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SN2INFO API in Console API List.

I want to use SN2INFO API in my application but it is not listed in my API Console list. How to register in order to get Authentication for SN2INFO? Also, in general how to request access to APIs that do not show in my API Console list of APIs?

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3

kcolberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Support APIs, including SN2Info API, are included in the Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) service offer and Partner Support Service (PSS) offer for partners. Since the APIs are available only through the two offers, there is an on-boarding process required before you can use them (which is why you were getting the Not Authorized message).

Details on the on-boarding process are at Support APIs DevNet site: https://developer.cisco.com/site/support-apis/. There you'll find links to Getting Started as a Smart Net Total Care customer and a Partner Support Service partner.

Regards,

Keith

Hi, I do have registered (and use) SNTC as service. However, I want to make calls using openVuln and SN2Info API. I registered my new app for OpenApi use, but I don't see in my list SN2Info.

Regards,

Piotr

If you have access to SNTC, you may need to have your Delegated Admin grant you the APIDeveloper role in the CSAM Tool.  This role will include for your the SN2INfo APIs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: