cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Suggestion API not authorized, but other APIs working fine?

pmd123
Level 1
Level 1

Every SS API I try in Postman delivers a 403 Forbidden Status, whether Get Suggested Software by Product ID or Get Suggested Software and Image by PID, etc. But when I try other APIs with the same token, they work fine. 

This is me directly copying and pasting the SS link from the Support API examples into Postman, also tried it with different PIDs.

Is it something on my side, or is there something up with SS APIs at the moment?

EDIT: Other APIs as in other Cisco APIs. I am registered to connect with them, but for some reason no suggested software tools seem to think so. 

2 Replies 2

shreyara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In order to be able to access Support Services APIs you need to be registered with either of the following services - SNTC or Partner Support Service (PSS). Please follow the instructions here to register with one of these services mentioned  and  you should be able to  access the APIs.

I hope this helps,

Shreyance

Let me clarify. When I use other Cisco Support APIs with the same token, they work with no problems.
The Software Suggestion APIs are the only ones saying "not authorized." I am registered, as that is how I am able to access the other APIs.