Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
DynamicD
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue I had over 7 months ago where I cannot load any of the links on the SmartNet Total Care Portal. No matter what I click, the pages are blank. Ive tried other browsers, other internets and other computers and its the same thing. I think that there is something wrong with my account on the portal--maybe something went wrong with the association to my Companys profile or something got mixed up between signing up and being enrolled back then. I was advised by TAC chat to open a board here for assistance--

2 Comments
Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello  DavidGerard71582,

For a quick test.... try in Private mode in Firefox or Incognito mode in Chrome.

Reference: https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and-collector-discussions/can-t-login-to-sntc-or-services-portal-blank/m-p/4889766#M18039

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
DynamicD
Level 1
Level 1

@Gopinath_Pigili 

Goood morning,

This doesn’t work— I’ve tried that already across all the browsers I use (edge,Firefox,chrome,opera) in both incognito and normal mode no change. I’ve also tried mobile web as well as other computers. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: