cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

404 Not Found when Trying to Access Smart Net Total Care portal

tbrown8890
Level 1
Level 1

I just recently was setup with access to the Smart Net Total Care portal at https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices. on 11/12/19. Anytime I try to access the site I recieve the following error after signing in:

Not Found

Error: Not Found
    at /opt/app-root/src/repo/server.js:267:26
    at layerObj.handle (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/appdynamics/lib/probes/express-probe.js:164:20)
    at beforeExecLogic (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/appdynamics/lib/core/proxy.js:229:31)
    at returnFunc (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/appdynamics/lib/core/proxy.js:513:30)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:312:13)
    at /opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:280:7
    at Function.process_params (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:330:12)
    at next (/opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:271:10)
    at /opt/app-root/src/repo/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:618:15

I have tried mutliple browser from multiple computers and I always recieve the 404 Not Found message. How do I get access to the site?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello were you able to access the site correctly with the correct URL, if so please marked as resolved to limit my review of notifications, if you still having a problem please let me know

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

SNTC PORTAL site is https://services.cisco.com

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello were you able to access the site correctly with the correct URL, if so please marked as resolved to limit my review of notifications, if you still having a problem please let me know