cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

all inventory is gone

lsnarskis
Level 1
Level 1

I have not logged in for a while and now all data gone no contracts no nothing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Linas,

Upload processing shows no data. When was the last time you login to SNTC portal? Since no data shows on portal except inventory name, my guess is you have not logged in after migration from 3.x to 4.x. If that is the case, please initiate new upload using latest csv file that you have and let me know if you have further question.

For your ref. file import video:

Look for video: File Import

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html#basicTraining

Please feel free to reach out if you have any question

Thanks,
Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Linas,

I do not see collector registered for company. How are you doing upload, via CSV, collector or other method? Could you please private message me collector id (if you are using any), inventory name (that you have seen before), company name? Please supply screenshot of SNTC portal to see what you are seeing from your end.

Thanks,

Supriya

sorry don't know what a collector is?

I am pretty sure I copied every thing to excel and uploaded

Hi Linas,

Upload processing shows no data. When was the last time you login to SNTC portal? Since no data shows on portal except inventory name, my guess is you have not logged in after migration from 3.x to 4.x. If that is the case, please initiate new upload using latest csv file that you have and let me know if you have further question.

For your ref. file import video:

Look for video: File Import

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/services/sntc-portal/video-resources.html#basicTraining

Please feel free to reach out if you have any question

Thanks,
Supriya