Views
Helpful
Replies

API calls failing

millerlw
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon,

My API calls to apix.cisco.com are failing, is there an issue with it?  I am able to get my token but not able to make the actual API call.  This had worked previously, my applications are active and my key is valid. 

Thank you,

Leonard

4 Replies 4

losorioj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @millerlw.
Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services Support Team.

To check further can you please provide the next details by private message:

- CCOID trying to get access to APIs>

- The URL for the API you have access to>

- If you are getting any error at the moment do the API call.

- Company that you are associated.

Please note that to have API access user needs to have access level 2 (Customer Level), and your current access level is 1

I will wait for the details so that we can take further action.

Best regards,

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for confirming that API Call is working fine now since you have the proper roles for API Access.

Just in case you face Support API access issues in the future, please send an email to API Support team 

supportapis-help@cisco.com explaining the issue and attaching the same information you sent me by private message.

Closing Post.

Best regards,

millerlw
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

This is no longer an issue.  I don't know whose end if was on but it started working later in the day.  The URL is https://apix.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/contracts/contract-details and I am a customer, so I am curious why I have access level 1 and not 2 if that's what I should have.  I will send details in a PM

Thank you,
Leonard

Hi Leonard,

Thank you for confirming that API Call is working fine now since you have the proper roles for API Access.

Just in case you face Support API access issues in the future, please send an email to API Support team 

supportapis-help@cisco.com explaining the issue and attaching the same information you sent me by private message.

Closing Post.

Best regards,