Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Access Portal - Being redirected to a diffrent Portal

Al Abdulla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to setup SMTC, however when I go to register I am being re-directed and told I already have access then it adds me to, and lands me to another portal, I was removed from this 2nd portal and re-added as a DA to our Portal, but its still the same issue.

I have used different browsers and two different breakouts - I know Firefox works the best with SMTC but I have the same issues with it.

I have been advised that we are hitting bug "https://bst.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh03453" and to get added to the TAC case.

I have been working with Sonia Santillan -X (sosantil) on this for months on this, but it seems our contract was renewed and something was missed out and I have now been asked to use this portal?

Thank you,

Al

3 Replies 3

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Al Abdulla.
Thank you for contacting Cisco.
Please, in a Private message send the Following Information:
Email Used to access the SNTC portal:
Company name:
Company Location: (Physical address)
URL You are trying to access:
Once this information is Provided, Please allow us some time to verify it.
Kind regards.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Al Abdulah.
I checked the information Provided and your Portal has been created Successfully and your role SNTC CustomerAdmin Has been granted Correctly, however Right now We are impacted by a Bug https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwh03453 that does not allow to Sync the Changes made in the Cisco Services Access Management Tool, to show up in the SNTC portal (www.services.cisco.com).
For this reason I will escalate this internally to be Manually synced.
As long as it get manually synced, I will let notify you in order to Verify the changes accessing our SNTC portal.
Kind regards.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Al Abdulla.
I hope you are doing fine.
Please try accessing www.services.cisco.com and let me know if you can access the Right portal now.
Internally I received confirmation that your Specific Sync has been completed.
I hope it helps.