cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Access Portal (Being redirected)

alberto90
Level 1
Level 1

When I browse to services.cisco.com and login with my account, I am redirected to splashscreen:

alberto90_0-1708952210832.png

When I try to register again, the following message appears:

alberto90_1-1708952210830.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @alberto90 

I hope you are having a great day.

What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome or Edge: in this moment we have an issue with Chromium based browsers and the internal team is already aware of it. For now the recommendation is to use a different browser that is not based on Chromium. Please try to use Firefox and let me know if it works.

Kindest regards,

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @alberto90 

Can you please provide the next details by internal message:

- CCOID:

- Portal Name:

- Inventory:

- Browser used:

I will wait for the details, so we can proceed with further actions.

Kindest regards,

Thank you! I sent you a DM.

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @alberto90 

I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks for the update. I will check the information provided and I will let you know.

Kindest regards,

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @alberto90 

Thanks for the information provided by internal message

I checked and you were granted access to the SNTC portal and it looks fine on user side, usually the SNTC Access is reflected after 24 hours but unfortunately, you still cannot access it. In this case is due to an ongoing migration of the SNTC server. The team responsible for this is actively working to resolve the issue. Please keep checking in the next days. I apologize for the inconveniences. 

Kindest regards,

Hi @jboyanob,

thanks for the kind update!

Do you have any kind of estimation of how long it could still take to solve this? I'm trying to access since more than a week now and this situation is impacting my operativity in the team.

Thank you!

Hello, @alberto90 

I verified again and for your user, it shows me that your CCOID has access now. Please verify on your side and let me know if you are able to access now to SNTC portal.

Kindest regards,

Hi @jboyanob , 

I confirm I can access, but the portal doesn't look right. I'm connected to the right inventories, but it's not showing anything at all. Can you please check?

alberto90_0-1709307388489.png

Thank you and have a great day,

Alberto

Hello, @alberto90 

What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome or Edge: in this moment we have an issue with Chromium based browsers and the internal team is already aware of it. For now the recommendation is to use a different browser that is not based on Chromium. Please try to use Firefox and let me know if it works.

Kindest regards,

Hi @jboyanob , you're right! Using Firefox, I fiinally could access my inventories. Thank you so much for your help!

PS: In the meanwhile, I noticed I had also the issue @jofrumki had mentioned years ago, of the Admin+User role overlap. I removed the User role and kept the admin, I think this helped as well.

alberto90_0-1709311346126.png

Flying Dutchman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Support,

I have the same issue. After register and proper settings on CSAM side I cannot access SNTC portal (redirected).

Thanks in advance for your support.

Hello, @Flying Dutchman 

I hope you are doing great!

Thanks for let us know your issue. Could you please open a post to assist you with this matter?

Kindest regards,

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @alberto90 

Thanks for the update! Glad to know that all is working as expected now.

Kindest regards,