Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices

tania.sanchez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I received an email telling me I am now an administrator for smart services. I can see it appears in my profile. When I click on the email link that asks me to access the system (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices) I get into the system and a few seconds later I get a screen telling me that I have no access.

I sent an email to service_access_management_support@cisco.com who then told me to post here to get a solution. They checked my cisco ID indeed has access and more than 24 hours have passed. In fact a few days have passed...

Please help!!

Get Access to Smart Services Connection Now

You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection. You must be entitled to at least one Smart Services contract to request access.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Ok I just realised that even though my user profile in Cisco.com has a company name COATS with a UK address, the smart services portal has my company as COATS PLC.

I managed to find the correct company on the Solarwinds connector and now it is uploading the data. 

Let me please feedback that the process of picking a company from hundreds of them and match them to a company that you may think you have been assigned by Cisco is not ideal. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Tania,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have provided a fix for your issue. Do you mind logging into SNTC Portal once again to help verify whether there are any issues still with your access?

Regards,

Suchita

It is working now, thanks.

Hi,

I am able to log in to the portal; however, I cannot upload data using the Solarwinds connector. It tells me user id is not valid. See snapshot.

Solarwinds cisco.png

Hi,

Ok I just realised that even though my user profile in Cisco.com has a company name COATS with a UK address, the smart services portal has my company as COATS PLC.

I managed to find the correct company on the Solarwinds connector and now it is uploading the data. 

Let me please feedback that the process of picking a company from hundreds of them and match them to a company that you may think you have been assigned by Cisco is not ideal.