Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot access SNTC portal

urosgrbovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've recently gained Customer Admin Access and after waiting the advised 24Hrs whenever I go to the SNTC Portal I get a Blank page that shortly after redirects me back to the Register/Sign in landing page.

Can you please help me with this issue.

Regards,

Uros

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Resolution Summary:

>We have manually synced the user from our end.
>The user with the mentioned CCO ID has been assigned the role of customer admin on CSAM and is active on the SNTC portal for the mentioned account.
>Issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Uros,

We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
CR Party id:

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

Resolution Summary:

>We have manually synced the user from our end.
>The user with the mentioned CCO ID has been assigned the role of customer admin on CSAM and is active on the SNTC portal for the mentioned account.
>Issue has been resolved.

Hello,

I face the same issue. I've contacted the SNTC Support team, who directed me to this SNTC Community Support:

Could you please investigate and address this matter?

Kindest Regards.

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeff,

We are looking into the issue and will assist you with the query. Could you please Private Message me the below mentioned details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
CR Party id:

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Singh

Hello Alok,

When attempting to access the portal, here is the issue I encounter: Instead of the expected content, I see lines of code displayed in the window.

JeffSoitec_1-1693553438688.png

Could you look into this please ? 

Regards.

aloksin3
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

> We have manually synced the user from our end.
> The user with the mentioned CCO ID has been assigned the role of customer admin on CSAM and is active on the SNTC portal for the mentioned account.
> Please try to access the portal again and if you face any issue then please let me know.

> Please try accessing the portal on different browser and on incognito mode after clearing the cache and cookies.

Thanks & regards,
Alok Singh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: