Views
Helpful
Replies

Collector upload fails with error 500

Jneilson
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to upload or device list but the upload fails with:

CSP0009023722: A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TRansportMode has Failed 500:Internal Server Error

Can anyone advise on a fix?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

It looks like this collector is registered under an account that is no longer active.
If you are now part of a different account, you will need to create a new collector license and then replace is on the collector.

For uploads to be successful, they have to be registered under active SNTC accounts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

CC Cisco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

It looks like this collector is registered under an account that is no longer active.
If you are now part of a different account, you will need to create a new collector license and then replace is on the collector.

For uploads to be successful, they have to be registered under active SNTC accounts.

I have a new entitlement file but there is no option on the collector to upload the file. When I go to help >> view/manage registrations there is no option to upload the new entitlement. Could this be a user role privilege issue?

This was a user privilege issue. I used the admin account and was able to add the new entitlement. Uploads now work.