cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.9.1.2 Upgrade

Charlie_Z
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to do the upgrade from 2.9.1.1 to 2.9.1.2. When selecting "Upgrade Now", I get an error message "500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details". I don't know where the logs are located or which one to look at. Somehow it scheduled for 22 Nov 2021 at 10:15AM. When I try to change the schedule, I get the message "Please goto Settings page to Modify/Delete the Auto Schedule." I cannot find anything on the Settings Menu that indicates scheduling. Next, I click on the Scheduling icon and I get the error message, "500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details".

How can I get my CSPC upgrade completed?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Charlie,

I would recommend you to upgrade the CSPC from CLI.
And please follow below path to change or delete the schedule:
>Go to CSPC GUI>Click on Software updates>then click on Set up recurring schedule>then enter your credential.
After successful authentication you will be able to view and update your collector software.
Please see the screenshot attached for your reference.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Charlie,

Hope you are doing well!

We are looking into the issue and get back to you with updates.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Hi Charlie,

I would recommend you to upgrade the CSPC from CLI.
And please follow below path to change or delete the schedule:
>Go to CSPC GUI>Click on Software updates>then click on Set up recurring schedule>then enter your credential.
After successful authentication you will be able to view and update your collector software.
Please see the screenshot attached for your reference.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan