Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, im not receiving the verification email after registering on Smart Net Total Care Portal, i´ve tried resending it many times.I received one but it was already expired. "Smart Net Total Care Verify your email Another verification email has been se...

daranibar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I was able to use an API to get the customer information (specifically the Customer Id). However, when I use the contract details api I get an error "Customer Id is not associated with Parner".  "errorCode":"API_PARTY_002","errorInfo":"Custom...

Our new security policy needs us to have SSH login Key Exchange Algorithms to use only higher encryption like ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521and we need to disable other lower encryption exchanges.Is there a way to find out w...

rhallan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer that is no longer receiving the alerts from the SNTC portal when their CSPC Collector uploads have completed successfully or failed. The customer is on CSPC Collector Version 2.9.0.1. They've experienced this issue since migrati...

Hi team, My colleague and I have been working on this issue for weeks. He's a partner administrator for one of our customers and has a Smart Account User entitlement. Whenever he tries to register on SNTC portal, he either can't validate the contract...

Hi there, My customer did the registration on services.cisco.com but he didn't receive the confirmation e-mail to accept and activate the portal. He tried to "resend e-mail" but it didn't work. Can you help us to complete the registration for this cu...