Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC issue 2.10.0.1-B-7

patrickroberts
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have been using CSPC for awhile now and for some reason the 2.10 release is very buggy.. 

First issue i get is when deploying the OVA i get stuck on the loading section and have to ALT F2 to display password option.

Second issue is when i ask for IPV4 it comes back failed but when i select to go back to main menu i do have a IP address and are able to web onto the CSPC and complete the task to get on the dashboard.

Third issue and this is the main problem is upgrades ,none are working for me CLI or the GUI (which has never worked) 

I go via the "check update" then "upgrade  sp-30.3.0-1-0-lnx64" do i want to continue YES and just times out ..

Why isn't this much better or at least update 2.10.0.6 OVA so we can get the latest updates in a build...

Im using VM work station player to test all this but i also get the same on customer sites on VMware (ESXi 6.5)

1 Reply 1

kaptanej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi, 

I am the incharge of this post and I will be assisting you on his issue . Please provide us the following details in PM(private message) so that we can proceed further on the issue : 

• Company Name 
  • Customer Name 
  • Customer CCO ID
  • Customer Email Address 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja