Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC v2.11 discovery and upload success, but no update in SNTC portal

grdpacina
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We installed new CSPC v2.11 to replace the old version collector.  Device discovery and upload is successful and complete but no upload received in the SNTC portal.  Old collector VM has been disabled.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

George

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello grdpacina.
I have received the Private message from Rupeshah and I reply to him with Screenshots of the SNTC portal.
I can see the Upload made from the Collector running the version 2.11.
For me, there is no Upload issue and there is nothing wrong with the SNTC portal.
Please try Clicking in the pen besides your company name and select the correct inventory or select to see both, on that way you will be able to see the recent upload made.
I hope this helps.
kind regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello grdpacina,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.
In order to provide further assistance with the SNTC Portal, Can you please provide the following information in a private message?

• Company name.

• Company address.

• Customer's CCOID.

• Email.

• Company CR Party ID.
• CSPC ID:
• Inventory name:

Regards.

wsmithtu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello grdpacina.
I have received the Private message from Rupeshah and I reply to him with Screenshots of the SNTC portal.
I can see the Upload made from the Collector running the version 2.11.
For me, there is no Upload issue and there is nothing wrong with the SNTC portal.
Please try Clicking in the pen besides your company name and select the correct inventory or select to see both, on that way you will be able to see the recent upload made.
I hope this helps.
kind regards.