Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to obtain SFTP Fingerprint for CSPC Backup?

We're attempting to configure our CSPC VM appliance running version 2.7 for SFTP Backups which fail.  It would appear that don't have the correct "Fingerprint" value set since FTP backups work from the CSPC appliance and SFTP backups work via WinSCP ...

j.fairfax by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access Denied 403 error when calling CSAPI endpoints

I can successfully access most of the necessary API endpoints that i need, but the CSAPI all return 403 forbidden.When accessing these I get 403 forbidden  (not real customer ID):GET https://apx.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/inventory/software?customerId=1234G...

seantorgersondojstateorus_0-1672876467021.png

Cisco CSPC 2.10.0 admin user expiration?

hi, i have upgraded quite a few of the CSPC data collectors to the 2.10 main stream.however, as these servers have been online for a while i was working on installing the patch towards 2.10.0.3 so i tried to login into the CLI, the admin account seem...

CSAM: Not able to add CBR Role to external company

I  am having problems adding the CBR User role to an external reseller company. The checkbox for the CBR role is not selectable. I have verified the user is associated with the external reseller company's Smart Net Total Care contracts.I need help to...