Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, I extend the following question to you, I have some FPR4110 in HA and the discovery job of the standby FTD fails, however, when it is active it is discovered without problems, in platform setting it is the same for both FTDs since they a...

Anyone else tried installing Collector-2.11-B-16_SHA1_signed.ova?What I see:1. VMWare ESXi identifies the cert as untrusted, during the OVA import process2. And, once installed, it enters a reboot cycle, starting at the GRUB menu- AlmaLinux (Shamrock...

Hi team, Approximately 3 months ago, my customer's uploads began to fail.  They're using the Import Inventory API to upload a JSON file once per week: POST : https://apix.cisco.com/cs/api/v1/collections/import-inventory They're getting a 503 error: R...

Hello,I am going through the process of upgrading our CSPC Collector from 2.10 to 2.11. I have been following the 2.11 installation and migration guide. I have the new 2.11 vm created and have successfully restored the 2.11 using the generated 2.10 ....

rodies_0-1717685315770.png
rodies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, a quick question but not sure i'm at the right place. We are trying to process a CSV upload in smartnet through PSS services.cisco.com. As a return (API or services.cisco.com), we don't get back any category for the concerned SN that we have s...

I have successfully added the csapi-customer-1.0 API access via the API dashboard and can generate tokens. I know these tokens are valid, they work with all my other API requests. However, when I make CSAPI requests I get unexpected results. Any idea...

nauto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes