Views
Helpful
Replies

Data upload failed

barasniewski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We remove all rules from the firewall for the server IP and have already changed the timezone to GMT in server. Now the time is identical in the collector server and in the portal, however, we still have the error below:

Failed to upload /opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/exportdata/sntc1x_VSEM_1_1516211830741.zip,
Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:Data upload failed. See the logs.

Is there any other procedure to properly upload?

Kind Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello barasniewski,

We believe this issue is now resolved, would you be able to try creating one new CSPC entitlement registration and importing it onto your CSPC?

If you can send me a private message with the CSPC ID once created, I can help to validate the fix for you.

Thank you,
Jarrett

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Jarrett Pomeroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello barasniewski,

Could you please send me a private message with your CSPC ID?

Also, can you please try to login at "root" and run this CLI Command?  It will help show if all the firewall rules are allowing the CSPC to upload.

wget https://72.163.7.113/ --no-check-certificate

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hello barasniewski,
Thank you for the details. I was able to see that the issue is occurring due to a CSPC registration bug at #CSCvh26080 . I am working with our backend team to see if there is any workaround or ETA on when this can be resolved for you.
Please let me know if there are any questions.
Thank you,
Jarrett

Jarrett, Good Morning!

Did you have any response from backend team about this BUG? 

Best regards!

Leandro Barasniewski

Hello barasniewski,

We have an update this weekend which we believe will resolve the issue for you.  It will require that we generate a new CSPC Certificate and update it onto our CSPC.  

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

Jarrett

Hi Jarret, 

Today we try again to collect. We generate another certificate and replace it from CSPC server, but get the same error as bellow:

"CP run completed for SNMP on (10.0.0.1) at Fri Feb 02 11:37:16 BRST 2018 --> Time take:64 sec
Execution of Collection start for COMPLEX on 10.0.0.1 (Fri Feb 02 11:37:21 BRST 2018)
CP run completed for COMPLEX on (10.0.0.1) at Fri Feb 02 11:37:22 BRST 2018 --> Time take:0 sec
Failed to upload /opt/cisco/ss/adminshell/applications/CSPC/exportdata/sntc1x_VSEM_1_1517578652734.zip,
Unable to send the profile results to the Cisco Backend. Reason:Data upload failed. See the logs."

Follow the log archieve.

Best regards!

Leandro Barasniewski

Hello barasniewski,

We believe this issue is now resolved, would you be able to try creating one new CSPC entitlement registration and importing it onto your CSPC?

If you can send me a private message with the CSPC ID once created, I can help to validate the fix for you.

Thank you,
Jarrett

We did the installation again and now everything is ok. Thank you so much!

Best Regards!

Leandro Barasniewski

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: