Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've gone through the registration process for my company and now hold the DA and SNTC Customer Administrator roles but I still cannot login to the portal. It appears to login but then a splash screen appears entitled 'Get access to Cisco Services Co...

I have a customer that got dings for several security issues on their CSPC collector during a security server audit.  They are currently running version 2.7.  I logged into the CLI to check for an update and one is available.  I was able to download ...

JR Harper by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to resolve the issue mentioned above?  If I ssh to the server the version shows as - admin# show version -d        Build-name   : Collection Platform Software 2.7        Package-type : ServicePack        Version      : sp-30.0.0-...

Hi I'm looking information regarding the reuse of certificate for CSPC. If I generated one certificate and register the server, Can I use the same certificate in the future for a new CSPC Server, this scenario is for same customer. Actually we are in...

Hello, A client of ours allowed us to create a external role user account so we could manage the SNTC portal of their company for them. I created an CBRAdmin account and to my surprise we had no visibility over the contracts on the portal. My questi...

I'm trying to gain access to the SNTC Portal to add/change users and I get a screen saying I don't have access.  I understand that I need Delegated Admin to do this.  The person who had access is no longer with the company so can I get my profile upd...

MikeN by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,      Finally got my collector working and syncing to the SNTC Portal for a single inventory.  And I was wondering if there is a way to setup Discoveries of different subnets to be uploaded to different inventories.   Is this possible?  

aeholman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes