cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Device and contract not showing up by API

josh1
Level 1
Level 1

Still just working with a few tests systems (three, at this point).

In the SNTC portal I see the device and contract information, however my API queries do not show the device or contract (whether I filter by serial number or not).

I DO get an empty 'data' response, which makes me think that the data is being masked.  How do I check/confirm that, and how do I make sure that I have API access to all the contracts that my CCO ID has access to?

4 Replies 4

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Josh,

Can you send me the API call that you are trying as well client ID and userid via private message?

Regards,

Suchita

manning
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Did this one get resolved? I am seeing the same empty data response.

"data": []

Here is my request:

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Suchita identified that the equipment was incorrectly marked as 'third-party' in the backend, which was masking contract information.  That escalation went nowhere, so after about a month we had to engage our Cisco account team and they were able to get a SNTC resource (normally that is a paid service).

That person confirmed the issue and took it for investigation.  We didn't get a response (and didn't follow up due to other priorities), but at some point it was fixed.  When I tested in December I had to delete all the devices, but a new import worked correctly.

So, you should post and have them check on the issue.  Hopefully your situation is easier to identify and fix.

Thank you for the update. I have raised a case myself.