cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again.

wilsondj2002
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to redeploy our Collector appliance and get the following message. Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community. From what I have read it seems to be an account issue. Can someone please advise?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @wilsondj2002 

I hope everything is going well. 

Please note that there is currently a bug affecting the creation of new entitlements (CSCwj48172). Also, it is important to mention that a new CSPC does not require a new entitlement. Instead, an old one can be imported if it is not being used for another CSPC.

Regards, 

Lina 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @wilsondj2002 

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Can you please provide the following information?

- Company name.
- Company address.
- CCOID.
- Email.
- CR Party Id.

Please send the requested information in a private message.

Kindest regards,

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @wilsondj2002 

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for the information provided, I checked and saw that you have three different CSPCs. 

Could you please confirm which one you need?

Regards, 

Lina 

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @wilsondj2002 

Could you please clarify if you are attempting to generate/download a new entitlement for a new appliance, or if you are trying to download an existing one?

Regards, 

Lina 

I am attempting to generate a new one. I can reuse an old one if needed but in the past I have been able to create new ones whenever we redeploy collector.

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @wilsondj2002 

I hope everything is going well. 

Please note that there is currently a bug affecting the creation of new entitlements (CSCwj48172). Also, it is important to mention that a new CSPC does not require a new entitlement. Instead, an old one can be imported if it is not being used for another CSPC.

Regards, 

Lina