cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to delete reports from within SNTC?

graham.kirtley
Level 1
Level 1

With reference to the 'My Reports' view in SNTC; how do you delete previous reports?

Within the (email) notification of a report there is a statement that 'Cisco Systems may retain this report for up to 72 hours but might remove them earlier due to space constraints', and I have observed that over time (no absolute measurements made) reports are indeed purged.

In the SNTC My Reports view there is a check box that precedes each report line but no obvious clue as to its usage, I assumed that it would be to select reports to either delete or email?

2 Replies 2

Pamela Ghosh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Graham,

At present the check box is for downloading CSV format of "My reports" , by selecting checkbox you can keep records of when you have generated reports of what type in case you want the historical data.

Regards

Pamela

Hi Pamela,

In order to download any report(s) the link is selected within the 'download ' column of the reports view, to get a csv list of the reports (download) is done via the 'Export' button.  The 'check box' has no impact to the csv list of reports since all reports are exported irrespective of whether any specific report is or is not selected via the 'check box'.  I suspect that this is a bug.

Given that it appears that all reports are purged after 72 hours, my question is no longer active.

Rgds,

Graham