Helpful
Replies

I Cant See The Reports and Data to Specific Collector

dazabache
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

I need your help.

At the past I configured a CSP Collector 2.5 with SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.ova succesfully and i ran the reports.

But now, i installed an another CSP Collector 2.5 with SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.ova successfully. The registration to this Collector is complete, but I can see this collector at Inventory and Segment. I have a virtual appliance collector which is programed to uploading inventory weekly to cisco site. The Jobs to collect and upload is working perfectly.

I have CSP Collector 2.5

I access from New Portal Smart Services Connection

Please help me with this.

Regards

8 Replies 8

Rafal K.
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Customer,

Normally the SNTC Portal allows you to install as many software collectors as you need.

Whenever you install a new appliance, please note that you need either to re-use the previously registered entitlement certificate, or you need to generate a new one in a situation when you would like to have two appliances.

The are multiple possible reasons, that you are not seeing the uploads from the new appliance:

- Entitlement certificate was wrongly registered (under a different party ID, inventory was wrongly defined);

- Connectivity problems (upload jobs are failing);

- The new appliance IP is not allowed to reach out the internet;

- Proxy for this appliance is wrongly configured.

Can you please let me know, how did you register the new entitlement certificate for your appliance 2.5.2.1 ?

regards,

Rafal

Hi!!

I generate a new certificate to my appliance 2.5, because I have two appliances.. It's neccesary to have those appliances working separately.

- I have both appliance register correctly. In this appliance have 20 - 25 LiveNodes register.

- I verify and status jobs are success.

- I configured this appliance identically like the first one but at different place and network. I need verify if Appliance IP is allowed to reach out the internet and if configuration proxy is ok. So, could you tell which ports i need to open for a correctly operation.

I attached registration appliance and status jobs.

Regards,

Dante

Hello,

The SNTC needs to connect to Cisco via the below IP addresses/ports:

72.163.7.113 (TCP 443) concsoweb-prd.cisco.com
72.163.4.161 (TCP 443/80) www.cisco.com
72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl.cisco.com
72.163.7.60 (TCP 443/80) dl1.cisco.com
173.37.146.12 (TCP 443/80) dl2.cisco.com
173.37.144.208 (TCP 443/80) sso.cisco.com

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Cesar!,

Let me configure that and tell us if works.

Regards,

Dante

Hi Cesar,

The client configure this parameters in their security devices. I ran the jobs but the result is the same.

They don't have proxy.. The jobs is working ok but data doesn't upload to Smart Services Connection.

Regards.

Hello Dante,

If the upload job is completing successfully, then it could be that the upload is stuck on the backend. Can you please share your appliance ID (CSP*******) so that our portal team can check if there is an issue on the backend?

Regards,

Cesar

Hi Cesar,

Yes, I can. Mi appliance ID is CSP0009021306.

I watched that collector upload is working today. But, i don't understand why upload today, if upload job should be run on sunday.

Regards

Hi Dante,

At least we are able to confirm that your network settings are good since we received an upload. In regards to why it showed up today and not Sunday. Please double check the following for me:

Ensure your collector's time is accurate:

From command line you can run:

show date

From the web UI, you can go to:

Help -> About -> View Properties and check the server time properties.

You should also double check that your collection and upload jobs are running as you have scheduled them. Please go to:

Reports -> Inventory Jobs and check the "Last run time".
Reports -> Job Management Reports -> Upload Jobs and check the "last run time".

If those don't match, then we might need to check with the portal backend to see if your upload was delayed due to backlogs or some other issues.

Regards,

Cesar