Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 2 pairs of 7K's; one on each end of a DC to offsite DC link. If I put a known IP address for one of the SVI's in for the offsite DC 7K's, the discovery process runs very normally. It ends with "Device is already managed". The problem is, I c...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to associate a colleges CCO  ID (or any ID/email) with our company in CSAM, we receive the following error.  Anyone else experience this?   An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transacti...

I initially thought the CSP Collector’s full hard drive (%100 Full) was preventing me from accessing the application (cli access).  After additional troubleshooting, I am not sure the full hard drive was preventing cli access functionality as after r...

cmking by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey support-team     I have two question about using .CSV file to import inventoty.     1.The IP address of device is always private,I think it is an unuseful parameter in the sample of .CSV file.But why it is mandatory?     2.An device always has m...

Dear Experts, i need your help. I have succesfully registered in new portal as delegated administrator and get access to SNTC portal (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/). I have a virtual appliance collector which is programed to uploading inven...

dazabache by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes