cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I do not have Admin privledges on SmartNet Portal even though I am Company Admin

philew
Level 4
Level 4

I am able to log in to the portal but when I click on Administration I only see "All Collectors". I do not have the drop downs for Contract properties or uploads processing.    I see my CSP collector, I have ran a collection and discovered this problem while attempting to upload the data from the CSP vers 2.6 to the portal.   Tried chrome, IE and Firefox and the same issue is on all 3 browsers.

verified I am Company admin, Cisco ID - philew

1 Reply 1

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Phillip,

I have reviewed the portal instance that matches the company name in your Cisco profile and there is not yet an inventory in place. The full menu will not populate until your first upload has completed processing and there is an inventory in place. Assuming you have already run a discovery and have devices managed, and run a collection, you should then run the upload profile. This will bundle, encrypt and transport the data to the Cisco back-end where it will populate in the portal. Once this is complete, your menus will populate and your data will be available to view in the portal.

Thanks,

Nathalie