Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Following the blog on Setting up the CSPC 2.6 collector by Lynden Price, I deployed the SNTC-CSPC2.6.1-RC1-OVF10.ova from Aug 20, 2016 with size 2060.17MB and all went well.  When installing the entitlement file from the 2.5 installation, it reported...

spemiller by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, As the subject suggests, I'm seeing an issue with our collector after upgrading to 2.6. I have scheduled the Collection Profile "sntc1x_min_cp" to run once every day, and pre-upgrade to 2.6, I could see this job triggering an entry on the Porta...

Hi, Can someone please guide me to do Ordering of smartnet for existing cisco device using the device's serial number. An example is below: Product Model (PID)DescriptionSerial NumberWS-C6509-V-E Catalyst 6500 enhanced 9-slot Chassis System - Core S...

Hello, I am new to SNTC & CSAM as well. I have created / associated users with my company in CSAM,,, so that they can use Cisco Smartnet Total Care. I am having a problem "nominating an administrator". I have associated this person with my company....

Is anyone else having this problem ? We just started with SNTC & I am the designated admin. I want all of my team mates to have privileges & roles on SNTC. In order to assign SNTC roles to users,, I need to go to Cisco Service Access Management htt...