cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS XE for ASR903 Difference between PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M and PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M

EA-6901000101
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, someone can explain what's the difference between SW package, asr900rsp3-universalk9.03.18.03.SP.156-2.SP3-ext.bin and asr900rsp3-universalk9_npe.03.18.03.SP.156-2.SP3-ext.bin. I saw both are for ASR900 series, I'm using ASR903.

And how I know what package use to make upgrade to ASR903.

Thanks in advanced

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As Cheri said, that question cannot be answered fully on this thread. I was just defining the difference for you. You can only download and run what you are licensed for.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi Edgar,

This forum focuses solely on use of the Smart Net Total Care portal and CSPC collector. 

For the ASR 903 Router, I suggest you go to the relevant support page at: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/asr-903-router/model.html.

Cheers,

Cheri

OK... sorry I dont care it.

Chris Camplejohn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

npe=no payload encryption

Ok Thanks, so it's not clear for me. I can use anything and this could be work?

As Cheri said, that question cannot be answered fully on this thread. I was just defining the difference for you. You can only download and run what you are licensed for.

OK Thanks, my reference should be the SW installed on router right? in order to upgrade the SW to recent version.