Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue registering for portal

Hi,

I'm trying to gain access to 'Smart Net Total Care Portal', I have completed the registration and accepted the Designated Administrator role, however when I try to sign into the page I see the message "You do not currently have access to Smart Services Connection".  When I check the 'Cisco Account Profile' page i see that the Smart Service has been approved.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

It appears your SNTC onboarding was incomplete. I have renominated your as DA for your company and also assigned your Customer Admin role so you should be able to access SNTC Portal.

Can you please check and confirm your access now, URLs are below for your easy reference -

SNTC Portal

CSAM - to accept DA terms and further user management

Regards,

Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

It appears your SNTC onboarding was incomplete. I have renominated your as DA for your company and also assigned your Customer Admin role so you should be able to access SNTC Portal.

Can you please check and confirm your access now, URLs are below for your easy reference -

SNTC Portal

CSAM - to accept DA terms and further user management

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

Thanks for the help, both links are now working.

Are you trying to get SNTC access to the new CCO ID?

NO, Attempt to login to cisco.com, with new CCO Id, but redirects to CCO generic id, even clearing Cache from browser credentials.

You can have the existing DA to log-into CSAM Tool and assign SNTC Role (Customer Admin/Customer User) to new CCO ID.

NO, First Creation SNTC portal.

If this does not help, please share the shared CCO ID as well as new CCO via private message.

Thanks for the support, I will send private message.