Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,   I set up a new instance of the Cisco CSP collector 2.8 and have collected all the relevant device data using SNMP (including device serial numbers). I have uploaded the data to SNTC portal but for some reason it only appears to upload the f...

Hi I have installed CSPC 2.8.1 for a customer and they are experiencing an isssue where the CSPC is configured to use 'Priv Auth' but the devices are reporting the connection attempt is being made using "No Auth"   The Auth algorithm is using SHA and...

I have tried multiple times over multiple days on both firefox and chrome to login into CSAM (Customer Service Access Management) using the delegated admin account and always fails with too many redirects.    Clearing cache does not help (and is not ...

cbutton by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I received an email telling me I am now an administrator for smart services. I can see it appears in my profile. When I click on the email link that asks me to access the system (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices) I get into the system and ...