Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with the processing of upload

cusm_getronics
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We activated the SNTC portal and the collection of information with the CSPC 2.7 on a vmware environment. We have activated various collector with several customers but with this one we are having a lot of issues.

1. We can't have a SUCCESFUL upload, 2 times the portal shows a "fail" status

2. We re-install the tool and it its taking a lot of time to process and there were only 66 devices discovered, with other customers this process was faster and there were more devices

3. We can only see the status of the "Upload Processing" through or CBR User, the customer just see a message of "Your last import is still in-progress. Importing another file will terminate the current process."

4. We have an export from the collector 

Can someone help us with this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

It appears that there were multiple uploads initiated at the same time which seems to have caused issue with upload processing. As of today, I see that the last upload from July 14 completed processing and should show up as Success.  Further, there are two uploads from July 17 that show up in queue. I will work with back-end team and if those are stuck, we will clear those so that you can issue new uploads.

On File Import, it appears that one of the customer admins had initiated test file import on July 18th , which seems to be the reason of the error message that you saw on File Import.

Regards, Suchita

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

It appears that there were multiple uploads initiated at the same time which seems to have caused issue with upload processing. As of today, I see that the last upload from July 14 completed processing and should show up as Success.  Further, there are two uploads from July 17 that show up in queue. I will work with back-end team and if those are stuck, we will clear those so that you can issue new uploads.

On File Import, it appears that one of the customer admins had initiated test file import on July 18th , which seems to be the reason of the error message that you saw on File Import.

Regards, Suchita

Thank you Suchita,

We are checking the uploaded info, because on sunday i checked and the portal shows 113 chassis, on monday the first upload that was tagged as failed on June 29 appear as Success and showed 68 chassis, and the end process date was modified to july 24, so the customer asked us why this happened? 

Today I checked the upload of yesterday and now it shows 112

So right now we are checking the inventory to knos if its duplicated because the collector shows 66 devices

Kind regards

Can you please send the screenshot where you see the count 112 ?  I see different count, so I would like make sure we are looking at same report.

You see the different upload date as the uploads that were issued on July 17-18 got stuck, so back-end team reprocessed those uploads manually on July 24.